"Sometimes you can't change the situation, you have to go with the flow"
Before traveling I was
thinking, is it possible to overnight at the international terminal in Denpasar
Bali Indonesia? I was worried! As I couldn't afford to overnight in the hotel
or any comfortable space for a night. I felt blank and had no idea what to do!
I had no choice. I had to go with the flow. I didn't care what would happen. I
was ready to take the risk.
I flew from Bangladesh
to Bangkok then Denpasar Bali Indonesia. I reached Denpasar Bali at 3 p.m. My
next flight was at 10:35 a.m. the next day. Due to several issues, I was not
able to overnight in the hotel, so I chose to sleep in an international
terminal free of cost. I was confident enough to handle the situation without
falling into the scammers.
I felt cold, mosquito bites,
lonely, and worried when I tried to lie down on the chairs in the International
Terminal. As I was alone I stayed for 19 hours before transit.
The most terrible one was the Wi-Fi also didn't work. I could not access to Internet which was the worst thing ever, however, I have a bible to read instead. Whenever I connected to Wi-Fi there was a special person who always chatted with me to make sure I was fine and everything went well with me. I miss him and love him.
At 12 pm midnight,
there were some other female passengers, who were sleeping next to my chair, so
I was confident enough to tell my BF that I
could sleep now as some female came and slept next to me. He supported me to sleep for a while. I slept at 12 p.m. and woke up at 5 a.m., arranged my stuff, and got ready to check in and fly to Dili Timor-Leste.
This short experience reminds me to not worry about anything that happens, because everything happens for a reason, and there is always a solution. Always be Thankful to the ALMIGHTY, Appreciate everything you have and gain, learn from the experience, and Never Ever compare yourself with others. We all have a different path in our lives.
"YOU CAN DO IT”





0 comments:
Post a Comment