If you wonder just read the 👇following text. This post, I just share my experience about how I met this person, and why I said he is the best person?
His name is Noam. He is a mechanic in the date’s farm (Hatzeva- Israel /
the time that I knew him). He was hardworking and an extremely amazing person that
I had never met before. As a mechanic he did not focus only on his profession but he can do any job. Such as, a house job which is supposed to be done by a
wife or women like, cooking, serving the guest, cleaning around the house, etc. 😦😱
Firstly, I met him when he
came to pick me and my friend from the bus station 🚗 at Hatzeva-Israel, (as we
just arrived from Timor-Leste ✈ Israel), to the place that has prepared for us to
stay during our agriculture training in Arrava Israel.
I knew him better because
during my job on agriculture training we worked together in date's farm. He
was a mechanic in this farm.
When he started to know more about us (my
friend and me) like, name, where we came from? Then he said if you have any
problem in your room like, AC problem, no warm water for shower, Gas issues etc., then tell me.
We said sure, we will tell you if there is any problem.
Day - by – day- passed
![]() |
During the winter season, we had problems like no warm water for shower and AC issues, we told him and he came to fix it. 🙏 He helped us a lot during we stay in Israel. 🙏
One day, he
told my friend and me, to help him clean the apartment (his own apartment)
because some guest from Europe contacted him to stay in his apartment. He said
I will pick you up at 6 pm in your room. Exactly that time he came to take us to
his house to help him, once we arrived, we started to clean the room and
prepare everything in the room nicely. After finished everything he brought us to his house for
some snacks, and also met his lovely wife and children. What made me wonder
was that, he served us the snacks and made tea for us. His wife was sitting with us,
we had a short conversation, laughed and so on while enjoying the snacks. 🙀I can’t imagine, I thought what an amazing person he is? He worked the whole day, came back home served his little family, and doing other other as well? I just thought it on my mind.
![]() |
| His daughter |
We tell him, in our country (sorry I can’t mention the country’s name), if husband work whole day, and come back home do house work like what you did, the wife will suffer, means the husband will kick, slap, hit, or punch wife (hope not occur to most wives). Some husband said, I work the whole day, come back home, I need to do this or that things also? Dinner not ready? What did you (wife) do during the whole day? On the other hand, some said, I cannot do this because this is a women's job (wife the one who is supposed to do it, the husband cannot, just because he is male). What the hell???????????????
![]() |
I hope not all husbands like this. 💪💏💏![]() |
So, he
smiled😊 and said, I just do everything that I can do, I just let my wife free to
do what she can and what she wants “because I love her💑” (Mr. Noam). Wowowoow😉 sounds amazing!!!!!
The most important reason I
heard from him, why he let his wife free and he did everything he can was a
simple word but full of meaning “Everything that I do, my wife also can
do it, but only one thing that she can, and I can’t. She can give birth,
now I have 3 children, this is what she did to me, but I can’t do it to her”. 😊💖💪Hope
everyone understands it. Great to the men who 💚loved their wives like him.
Everyone
knows, every man has different ways to express their love to their beloved one,
but what Mr. Noam said was right. He is the best man that I met during my whole
training at Arrava International Center for Agriculture Training -Israel (AICAT).
I HOPE IN THE FUTURE, I CAN
FIND SOMEONE LIKE HIM. HAHAHAHHAHAH
* Feel free to give your comment bellow 👇 and don't forget to share to your friends. Huge hug for those who read. 😘😘💗💗












Proud of him👏💖
ReplyDeleteyeah
DeleteLovely person 😍💪
ReplyDeleteyes
DeleteSounds great 😍😍💪
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteNice History 💜
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete