Tuesday, October 3, 2023

The College Experience - AUW Class of 2023


It's time to part with campus life. The purpose of college is to gain an education, it is also a unique and unforgettable time, with memories that will last a lifetime. When I leave that school life, I may take with me more than a shiny diploma.



The college experience I am most grateful for is the opportunity to improve myself through education, form relationships, and experience the real world and how people relate to one another.


Education is the most important part of college but it can be very challenging. I am so grateful for the way classes encouraged me to be a better student, and taught me how to manage my time and priorities. I have graduated. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to get a quality education and I am ready for the next journey. 



College is one of the best places to form strong relationships that will last far beyond just four years. Not only gaining friendships among peers but also having the opportunity to get close to our professors, faculty, and staff. The most important aspect of living college life to the fullest is choosing good people to surround yourself with, and such  relationships help make college one of the best experiences of our lives.


College gives us a place to meet new people, adapt to new environments, experience different cultures, languages, traditions, learning, etc. Such things can have a huge impact on our lives and I greatly value the friendships forged during my college days.

The experience gained from college combines relationships and education . Grateful for the moments we have on campus with the people around us, whether the experiences come from education, internships, extracurriculars, or recreation, each and every one has prepared us better for the real world off campus, and I am grateful that we came into contact with those situations, no matter what.

Valerians - AUW Batch of 2023


Above all, I am grateful to Asian University for Women (AUW) for giving me the opportunity, and providing all the services until I graduated, as well as appreciating Civil Society Education and Partnership (CSEP) for all the guidance and support in the first place. I experienced and gained various things and am ready for the next journey.  



See you anytime

AUW

July 2023

By:

Eurosia Guterres Pereira

An Environmental Science Major

Asian University for Women, Bangladesh



0 comments:

Post a Comment