While walking somewhere, someone offered me roses, they were red and white-brown. He asked me,
“Which flower would you choose? Red is a symbol of LOVE and white-brown is a symbol of HATE. I smiled and said, "HATE one"He said, Why? '' I thought for a moment and said, "Okay I'll choose red or LOVE one"So, he gave me a red rose and I accepted it, then he gave me a white-brown rose too and said take both. So, I took both rosesAt the end of the day after enjoying the natural scenery and green environment with my friends, he asked me again, where are the flowers I gave you? I said, here. But then I realized that the red rose or LOVE had fallen somewhere but I didn't realize it, only the white-brown rose was in my hand😑. I noticed something on his face while he only saw the HATE symbol rising on my hand.I said I'm sorry the rose symbol of LOVE has fallen somewhere. I just have the rose symbol of HATE now🙈😬. He didn't say anything, just kept quiet.
The story ends.Lesson: sometimes in real life, we take things for granted. Just like the roses that I got. To me, it might be just a simple rose but to him, it might be something that means a lot, if I make it precious. So, take care and don't lose someone who always cares, and is always with you at all times, though sometimes you can’t notice his/her love for you.💓
Ezhy


0 comments:
Post a Comment